title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Merging a double album

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gooner265
    • Jan 2003

Merging a double album

Please bear with me as I'm new to this and used to sonicstage. I have bought a cowon s9 so want to create a library of flacs and mp3s.
    I have sucessfully loaded a Genesis live double album on but it appears as two seperate discs when I wanted one.
    On the ripping it said disc 1 of 2 etc .

Also I manually changed the genre to ' Live Rock' but it still appears as the default ' Rock' on the player?

I loaded them by simple drag and drop from the hard disk no other programs were invvolved.
    Any help much appreciated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Merging a double album

To have as one disc, you would have to set the disc number to 1/1 and offset the track number for disc two (right click on a track and apply a X offset where X is the number of tracks on disc one).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• gooner265
      • Jan 2003

Thanks for that , about the genre question can I create my own or does it have to be the defaults as it reverted back to type?

Comment

• gooner265
        • Jan 2003

It's ok it's showing now , thanks.

Comment

• sparkies
          • Sep 2010

hi spoon,

might be a good idea to add an option in dMC to do the track renumbering automagically?

andres

Comment

Working...

]]>