title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No DSP Effects installed with 13.3 registered?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdoerman
    • Jan 2008

No DSP Effects installed with 13.3 registered?

Hi,

I just got a new system with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and I downloaded the registered version of DMC 13.3. I installed a bunch of codecs, including Replay Gain. Now, when I click on "Add DSP", the only option is Replay Gain. Where are the rest of the codecs?

From what I have read, there is no longer a separate PowerPack installer.

I really want the multi-core encoding and from what I read it is only available through DSP... please correct me if that is wrong.

Thanks in advance...
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: No DSP Effects installed with 13.3 registered?

See:

(they are included with Reference and normally there is an offer to download them in normal dMC, except if you have installed a utility codec which adds a dsp effect).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• cdoerman
      • Jan 2008

Re: No DSP Effects installed with 13.3 registered?

Originally posted by Spoon
      See:

(they are included with Reference and normally there is an offer to download them in normal dMC, except if you have installed a utility codec which adds a dsp effect).
      Thanks - I totally missed those on the download page. It might be helpful to put them on codec central as well near the bottom with the "Utility Codecs". It seems to me like many of the DSPs are just a "utility" oriented as the other "Utility Codecs".

Comment

Working...

]]>