title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bug in ID Tag Update?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psroberts
    • Jan 2010

Bug in ID Tag Update?

I have started using dBpoweramp to convert my WMA lossless music collection into m4a files for a portable device. Conversion of the audio works great but then I have used the ID Tag Update plugin to add album art (the folder containing the m4a files includes a copy of the folder.jpg file from the original WMA folder). This step corrupts the m4a files although does successfully add the album art.

The folder.jpg files are the typical ~200 pixels square. Before running ID Tag Update the m4a files play fine on all software, after running the files don't play on anything but the album art is displayed correctly.

Is this a bug?

Btw, I'm running r13.3 and ID Tag Update v2.1 on Win7 64bit.

Thanks!
    Paul
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Bug in ID Tag Update?

See:

Changes: Apple Lossless 24 bit encoding & decoding supported Improvements made to Apple Lossless compression Added new tag recognition: Title Sort, Artist Sort, Album Artist Sort, Album Sort, Composer Sort Bug Fix: for detecting high frequency ALAC files ( > 48KHz) Bug Fix: able to read ALAC files with area of
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• psroberts
      • Jan 2010

Re: Bug in ID Tag Update?

Brilliant, thanks. Didn't realise that codec update covered m4a files.

Comment

Working...

]]>