title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

about editing tag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bou
    • Dec 2009

about editing tag

hi everyone,
    i'm still using dbpower 11. Reason i've never uprade :information given by the tag editor in the context menu are so rich, including encoder type, applied gain, bitrated and so on. Unfortunately, each time i tried newer version of dppower including power pack, i felt frustrated: all theses useful informations do not appears. As i'm on my way to upgrade to Seven, i'm wondering once more. is there something i didn't understood with dbpower 13 or is the 11's version was the last one to give all theses mp3's file details with a single right click?
    Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: about editing tag

R13 can display more details than R11
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bou
      • Dec 2009

Well, thanks but how? i get no information except title ,artist , album .What i 'm supposed to modify to get file details wich do not appears ?

Comment

• Wayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by bou
        Well, thanks but how? i get no information except title ,artist , album .What i 'm supposed to modify to get file details wich do not appears ?
        Are you referring to the Edit Tag, Audio properties or windows pop-up information? What is the file format and do you have the appropriate codecs installed?

The program will only display available tag information.

Comment

• bou
          • Dec 2009

I refer to the edit tag. Codecs are installed. I just have basic information on mp3: artist name, title, album with dbpower 13's tag edit. Before upgrading from my dbpower 11 , my tag edit includes everything : encoder used, bitrate, gain and so on .

Comment

• bou
            • Dec 2009

ok i've uploaded 2 pictures to show the differences of information on the same mp3
            with dbpower 11 it's here:
            Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

with dbpower 13 it's here:

i really don't understand.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Those settings have moved onto the popup info, hold the mouse over the file.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bou
                • Dec 2009

Thanks. Now i understand and it's a bad new. it's been years i left windows explorer for more confortable options: explorer2, spacemonger. i've just checked:there is a popup showing only with windows explorer....Not surprising I had no tag information.But no way for me to use windows explorer, even in Windows Seven. So unfortuately, i have to find an option to replace dbpower.
                Thanks for your help

Comment

• bou
                  • Dec 2009

Found a half way solution: popup working with q-dir ( i'm stupid talking about space monger)

Comment

Working...

]]>