title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Auxilliary input, Sveta, past end of life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fecund
    • Sep 2002

Auxilliary input, Sveta, past end of life?

There's still dbPowerAmp 11.5 available for download, with its older codecs, apparently for two legacy products- Aux Input & Sveta.

For Aux Input, http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=16243 mentions that Aux Input hadn't yet been ported to the new codec scheme, which implied that it would be.

For Sveta, I didn't even see a hint that it would be maintained.

I suspect that despite good intentions, those products are forever frozin in v 11.5. Is that the case?

I'm asking because people are still asking my help to convert analogue media, and because I have a few media players, but I'm retiring my XP machine. I don't want to install 11.5 on a Windows 7 machine when even Vista had people reporting issues. I'm trying to decide, do I hold on to my XP box a little longer and transition to dbPowerAmp 14 or whatever when Auxilliary Input & Sveta re-appear, or do I start searching for a more contemporary LP & cassette ripper, and portable media librarian, making a clean break away from dbPowerAmp?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Auxilliary input, Sveta, past end of life?

It is not on current plans to update Sveta or Aux Input to the new codecs.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>