title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Aux input compatibility

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floppybootstomp
    • Nov 2009

Aux input compatibility

Hello, new here.

I've just read in the FAQ that the Aux Input add-on is not compatible with version r-12.

I recently downloaded the reference edition of dbPoweramp, CD Writer and codecs and have been using it for the past few days to rip CD's to a recently built media machine and it works well.

I would assume that the version I've downloaded is r-12 and the Aux input module won't work with it. Is that correct?

If so, any chance of it working with r-12 in the future?

It's not actually a biggie atm as I won't be using any aux-in players at this time but it would be nice to think I could in the future.

I've been using the freebie version of dbPoweramp with Aux module on another machine for around ten years now and think it does the job well. The new version is so much better though.

Hope somebody can give me an answer, thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Aux input compatibility

Aux Input will not be updated to R12 or newer, it is a dead offering. You can though install it to a different folder, then install R12 to another folder and have both.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• floppybootstomp
      • Nov 2009

Thanks for the quick reply.

So the aux module works independently of the main program?

I'll give it a go.

Just blowing the dust off my debit card and about to buy this thing. I guess it's a fair deal after ten years use of the freebie...

Comment

• floppybootstomp
        • Nov 2009

Ok, seems I can't pay $41.40 with my Natwest debit card.

Why don't people make it easy to buy their product?

I do have a Paypal account, wonder if I transfer cash from bank to Paypal I'll be able to pay with that?

Comment

Working...

]]>