title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New user needs help importing to iTunes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • douggoss
    • Feb 2009

New user needs help importing to iTunes

I need some help please. I have imported much of my music from CD to an external hard drive "M' (for music). I used dbPoweramp to import the music to the M drive and saved them as FLAC files. My thought was to have a lossless backup (archive copy) of all my music on the M drive, then import the files to iTunes (C drive) as AAC 256kpbs. Now when I go to itunes to File > Add To Library nothing happens.

I am guessing it has to do with the files being FLAC files. Do I have to convert them to something else before importing? Can anyone give me advice on how to do this? I have a few thousand cd's so hopefully it is something I can do to in batch? Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: New user needs help importing to iTunes

iTunes cannot read FLAC, you can convert them with dBpoweramp Batch Converter to any format you want (perhaps Apple Lossless)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• maspa
      • Aug 2010

Spoon

I have a similar situation wher I used Roxio Creator 2009 to load lossless wav to an extrenal drive however Roxio doubles the time length of reach song and I can't correct it. Problem persists when downloading from hard drive to ipod in AAC. I want to start over and redo it using dbpoweramp. Should I continue lossles ripping in wav format? Whats best way to the download to ipod in AAC format? Or should I do something completely different?

Many thanks

maspa

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You could encode to both Wav and AAC using dBpoweramp CD Ripper at the same time using Multi-Encoder.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Ringmaster
          • Aug 2008

Can PowerAmp add tagging to .wav files?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Answered on your other thread (there is no need to ask the same question multiple times).
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• sdtsvhj
              • Sep 2010

Welcome! Please do share!
              The complement skills &*blooper*65288;Buy WOW Gold&*blooper*65289;should also be used in order to make sure that you will reach higher levels to

make WOW gold&*blooper*65288;Cheap RS Gold&*blooper*65289; easily; but if you are not interested in this process that can be quite

time consuming, you may also decide to buy WOW characters at level 70 that can be very helpful in order to achieve greater results like WOW gold

&*blooper*65288;RuneScape Gold&*blooper*65289;. You will also be able to avoid asking another player for the needed directions; you will be

able to play by yourself without any exterior help that cannot be obtained the &*blooper*65288;RuneScape Gold&*blooper*65289;gold,

especially when it comes to your rivals.

Comment

Working...

]]>