title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Language code changed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frosty47
    • May 2009

Language code changed

So here's what's going on. Windows Media Stream Editor only lets me mux multiple audio tracks that are coded different languages. So I can't use 2 English tracks, one being a commentary file. I've converted it in Media Encoder with a different language code- I just designated it as Zulu in the settings. But I can only get that to convert as high as 128kbps. (If I use the original settings (384kbps) it will give me a vague codec error about "0XC00D0BC2")

And since the bitrates have to be the same to be muxed properly, I run this 128 kbps file thru dPoweramp music converter. I get a 384kbps file now no problem- EXCEPT the new .wma file I've coded is no longer coded Zulu, but English! So I'm back to the same problem with Stream Editor. Any ideas?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Language code changed

We currently do no support languages in codecs.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• frosty47
      • May 2009

Re: Language code changed

success. Can't believe it was only a labeling conflict. My problem was I designated my commentary track as "English-Jamaican." Not "Zulu" like I said in my post. Since the regular audio track for the film was "English-US" it must have confused the xbox360. ('There can't be TWO english tracks!')

Open Media Encoder and save your audio file as a video (.wmv). For some reason this bypassed my codec problem. I then went into the audio settings and made them the same as the audio in the film (384 kbps 5.1 48hz). After, demuxed the audio out with Stream Editor. Now you got a new language code/track. Mux that back in again with Stream Editor along with the movie audio, the movie file itself, and the new commentary track (Zulu). And....

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by frosty47; June 02, 2009, 02:43 AM. Reason: included process for

Comment

Working...

]]>