title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rio pmp300 users

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bradfors
    • Jan 2003

Rio pmp300 users

If you are having trouble with the dBpowerAMP programs connecting to and uploading files to your Rio pmp300 player in windows XP you might want to try Dreaming of Brazil software which can be downloaded at http://www.parkverbot.org/harald/download/

This program initialized the memory again so that it was usable with the dBpowerAMP programs. I don't know if this was because the memory was originally formatted with the win 95/98 programs that came with the player or what. It seemed that after several uploads with the dBpowerAMP programs the pmp300 was not accessible any more. Using the Dreaming of Brazil program fixed this issue.

For pmp300 users the dBpowerAMP programs and Dreaming of Brazil software are a good combination to continue to use your player with windows XP.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Next time Sveta does not allow the access, drop me an email to dbpoweramp@dbpoweramp.com, there is possibly something that I can investigate.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>