title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"Convert To" Menu

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timmyp3
    • Sep 2008

"Convert To" Menu

This currently works for me when selecting one file, but does not work when selecting multiple files. I followed the directions in the dBpoweramp FAQ of making sure that both the codec to support the file is installed (FLAC, and it is installed), as well as making sure the "'Convert To' Right Click Menu" was checked in the dBpoweramp Configuration tool. I tried unchecking the option, closing the dBpoweramp Configuration tool and then re-checking the option, to no avail. I have other software installed (ImageConverter Plus) that displays a "Convert To" menu on Right-Click when selecting multiple files, but surely there is a way to have dBpoweramp still display its "Convert To" menu?

I tried R13.1, but this made no difference.

For reference, I am using R13 on a fully up-to-date Windows XP SP2 machine.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: "Convert To" Menu

There is a maximum number of elements that can show on the right-click menu. Try using a program such as Shell Ex View to selectively disable some elements to see if that lets the dMC elements show up.

Comment

• Wayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Aug 2002

Not sure if it is because I use Directory Opus but if I select multiple files belonging to different formats the Convert To option doesn't appear.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

In Windows Explorer, I can select multiple files and still get the "Convert To" menu. All of the files show the item if clicked individually, correct?

Comment

Working...

]]>