title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

A Love Letter To The One In The Shadows

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atlantic
    • Jan 2008

A Love Letter To The One In The Shadows

Hi,

I am truly amazed and can't believe how poorly known dBpoweramp is. After having purchased and used it for several months and compared to the competition, it is crystal clear that dBp is simply and by far the best software for ripping CDs securely, encoding them in an automatized fashion and gathering the most precise and thorough metadata. And the price is just right.

I assume the main reason behind the quality of the software is mr. Spoon, who seems very dedicated in developing it. And understands the resource and equity a community, such as dBp forum, possesses.

Don't really know what reason behind the relative obscurity could be. Maybe some marketing would help? Or I'm simply wrong. I hope so, because Spoon certainly deserves all the paying customers he's getting.

Thank you dBp, you have strengthened my love for my music collection and made listening to it a whole lot more fun!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: A Love Letter To The One In The Shadows

Secure Ripping is generally a niche area and EAC gets lots of mentions because it is free.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Fred7
      • Jun 2008

Re: A Love Letter To The One In The Shadows

Originally posted by Spoon
      Secure Ripping is generally a niche area and EAC gets lots of mentions because it is free.
      I've been using dBpoweramp since 2005 and I've found it to be the best ripping program by far that I've found. I've used EAC but I think that dBpoweramp is much more easy to use and well worth the price. It always boggles my mind when I read about somebody refusing to pay for ripping software in a forum but they have over 2,000 CD's and $20,000 worth of stereo equipment. Thanks for the great software at a very reasonable price.

Comment

Working...

]]>