title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AMG Activation error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • genxeratl
    • Aug 2008

AMG Activation error

OK - purchased the subscription update for AMG (renewed) and downloaded the ativation exe. Ran it and entered the order number as required but it tells me that I am not connected to the Net. I do not have any type of proxy in the way but I do have a new piece of software installed for surveying of Net usage habits - could this be interferring (it may be acting as a proxy)? I have no way to just turn it off either. Is there a way to activate my subscription renewal manually or am I just SoL and have to uninstall that new software (which, by the way, they pay me to have). Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: AMG Activation error

If there was a program monitoring all internet traffic, it could interfere with AMG, activation and usage.

First I would check the firewall or virus checker.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• genxeratl
      • Aug 2008

Firewall is completely disabled on this machine. I use Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition and have never had a problem with installing software with it running before.

Any other ideas?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Please send your order number to:

Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>