title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Right Click "Convert to" doesnt work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freux
    • Jul 2008

Right Click "Convert to" doesnt work

I have used dBPowerAmp Converter for a very long time, and everything was always fine, but recently "Right click convert to" option stopped working. I tried to turn it off and then turn on again in configuration, but it didnt help. I also reinstalled the application, but it didnt help also.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Right Click "Convert to" doesnt work

Also try unstalling, reboot windows and reinstalling dbpoweramp.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Freux
      • Jul 2008

Re: Right Click "Convert to" doesnt work

Thank you, gentlemen, for your replies.
      eddynat, I have read the thread you mentioned, however, I suppose this is not my case. I use dBPowerAmp 12.2 (I also tried 13 and had this problem too) and context menu is always show and it DOES work, but only for WAV and M4A (ALAC) files; FLAC, APE, WAVPack give me no reaction when I click "Convert to".
      Spoon, I have tried reinstalling and rebooting but it didnt help :(
      I would also repeat that it all began a couple of weeks ago, before this everything went fine.

Edit: I have tried one more uninstall and then it started to work again) Looks like one reinstalling/rebooting were not enough, but after second it is ok. Weird, but it works. Hoorah!
      Last edited by Freux; July 28, 2008, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>