title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

freedb data not saved offline

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

freedb data not saved offline

Hi, have been using the program for awhile now, best there is. I have a recent problem with freedb files. I will go online and insert 10 cd's to get the track info and then go offline to do the ripping. This used to work fine, but recently I was looking around the program at the options menus and must have done something and now only the last cd that I search freedb on is saved for when I am offline. The first 9 cd's have no information, even though while online, the information was displayed. I downloaded ver 9 (which is great), but still same problem. Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

For Windows 95/98 or ME the place it saves it off can only grow to 64KB then that is your lot, the only way is to delete the file where it saves them off:

C:\Windows\CDPlayer.ini
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• app
      • Feb 2005

Re: freedb data not saved offline

Originally posted by Spoon
      For Windows 95/98 or ME the place it saves it off can only grow to 64KB then that is your lot, the only way is to delete the file where it saves them off:

C:\Windows\CDPlayer.ini
      Would it cause any problems if you saved it under an altered name so you could access it again in the future if needed?

- for instance: 1stcdplayer.ini

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Re: freedb data not saved offline

No problems.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>