title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Tagging

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farmer59
    • Jan 2007

Tagging

When i right click on a song to edit the tags, window shuts down. I have 3 licenses and it does the same thing on all three computers. I have Vista, XP Pro and XP Media for OS's I am running version R13 on all three. It does come back up, the tag is not changed. It only does it on the music on an external drive which is where most of my music is located.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Tagging

So if you copy the files to your internal drive and right-click, you can edit the tags fine?

Is windows shutting down when you right-click on the files, or when you click on "edit tags"?

Comment

• farmer59
      • Jan 2007

Thank you for the quick response. Yes if the file is on the internal drive it works fine. Windows shuts down a few seconds after I click OK on the tag editor. When it comes back up the file hasn't been edited.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

So you right-click on the file and choose "Edit Tag" then windows crashes? Is there an error message?

Comment

• farmer59
          • Jan 2007

I click on tag edit and do the changes on the file and click ok and that is when windows shuts down. There is no error message.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Which are you selecting Right Click >> Edit Tag, or Right click >> Properties >> Edit Ta tab, it is also worth trying the other method.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>