title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Adding Cover Art with Batch Converter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • okron
    • Jun 2008

Adding Cover Art with Batch Converter

I downloaded dbpoweramp last week, converted my FLACS to MP3 using the batch converter :smile2: however I did not pick up cover art which is shown as folder.jpg. I downloaded the ID Tag Processor and added it to the DSP Effects listing in Batch Converter, then used the drop downs under the Manipulation tab to select folder.jpg for both export and import Album Art...tried a test and was not successful. Any help would be appreciated.

Ron
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Adding Cover Art with Batch Converter

Are you 100% sure the filename is folder.jpg, not folder.png? Also the ID Tag Processor would only work if converting again from FLAC to mp3.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• okron
      • Jun 2008

Re: Adding Cover Art with Batch Converter

Originally posted by Spoon
      Are you 100% sure the filename is folder.jpg, not folder.png? Also the ID Tag Processor would only work if converting again from FLAC to mp3.
      I had not tried the long way around....I was converting but selecting 'No to All' when it found existing MP3 files to over-write.... it worked this time when I Over-Write everything again.

Thanks

Comment

Working...

]]>