title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Please help - Auxiliry Input Recording Level

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billz
    • Apr 2008

Please help - Auxiliry Input Recording Level

Hi im totallly new to using this dBpowerAmp Converter. I need to record from my cd decks and mixer to my hard drive. (trying to record ma own cd mix). Taken me ages but ive got most of it workin, its jus the sound. When i click on Test Recording Level the UV meter doesn't move. Its not pickin up the sound from my mixer. Im pretty sure im usin the right cabe. Jus ur standard audio cable.

When i click the record button, that works ok as it prepares to record but obviously doesn't as its not pickin up any sound. I have my amp on and the volume is loud enough.

Please can someone help. Kinda need to get this done asap. Any advice would be much appreciated.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Please help - Auxiliry Input Recording Level

What versions of dMC do you have installed? If you installed r11.5 then updated to r12, uninstall all dMC and just install r11.5.
    Also, what version of Windows are you using?

Comment

• Billz
      • Apr 2008

Hey i got it to work!! I am usin version r11.5 and im usin windows vista.

Its always the smallest thing. I didnt check my sound settings on ma laptop. My mic setting was muted. Daft ano!!

Thanks for your reply anywayz, appreciate it.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

So you did get Aux Input to work with Vista?

Comment

• Billz
          • Apr 2008

So far the functions i need seem to work ok. Im recording ma own mixtape and the record option seems to work. I did a recording test and it came out really crackly at first but i jus changed the settings about and now seem to have a clear recording.

Ill post again when ive actually burned the cd and is workin to let ya kno.

Comment

Working...

]]>