title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AMG did not renew when I downloaded Power Pack

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deltap60
    • Mar 2008

AMG did not renew when I downloaded Power Pack

I bought Power Pack with MP3 license and 1 year AMG access the day before my 30 day trial period expired. Everything works fine accept for the AMG access. Each time I rip a CD I get a message that the AMG access has expired. I removed the dbpoweramp and reinstalled, but I still get the same message for AMG. The dbpoweramp configuration shows the dmc as registered, but the AMG expired. When I try to register, I am taken to the screen to purchase the access again. How do I get the access I paid for? Thanks for any assistance.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: AMG did not renew when I downloaded Power Pack

The AMG installer was a separate download. Check your e-mail to download it again, or try this method: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=16574

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Are you are running the ActivateAMG program (link below the program download button)? That should tell you that 1 years has been activated, if it is and you are not getting 1 years access, which security software are you running?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Deltap60
        • Mar 2008

Thanks LtData. There was no link in the email but the link you posted worked fine. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...

]]>