title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MuvAudio2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stibi
    • Feb 2004

MuvAudio2

Hi,
    I was looking for a program tha enables to change the playback speed of any audio file without twisting it; and a friend recommended to me to try MuvAudio 2.

However, the main function of that program is converting audio files from whichever format to any other existing format. They claim to have the advantage of digital conversion, without the use of the PC owner's sound card and faster than other similar programs.

In fact each such conversion takes much more time than conversion by dBpoweramp or any other similar program.

Can somebody explain what difference is there between digital conversion and conversion by dBpoweramp or similar program (I thought every audio in PCs is digital); and why would one prefere to convert with that program when conversion by it takes much more time than with dBpoweramp or similar programs.

Thanks in advance
    stibi
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: MuvAudio2

The program you recommend captures a sound stream, it adds an extra step when converting (ie Player >> capture >> convert) where dbpoweramp 'plays' >> convert its self.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>