title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shof515
    • Jul 2005

Batch Converter problem

When i am using batch converter to convert all of my flac files to mp3, I select my files along with convert folder and subfolder. After selecting my files, i get an error message stating No Audio Files selected. Whats strange, i have the flac codec installed and i do have both the files and folder selected along with the proper icon in the box according to the key on top.
    Last edited by shof515; January 18, 2008, 01:00 PM.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Converter problem

This could happen if your flac files have the extension .fla. This extension is also used for non-flac files, most notably Flash files. There is an option in dBpoweramp Configuration to allow Music Converter to recognize .fla files as flac (I believe this option is off by default as Music Converter will crash if it tries to read a Flash file as flac).

If this is not your problem, can you tell us whether this problem is confined to Flac files or do you have the same problem with other file types? Can you also let us know which version of Music Converter you are using and whether you are using the batch ripper beta or the fiile selector/batch ripper routine that is part of Music Converter?

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• shof515
      • Jul 2005

the files are real .flac files, i have no problems with mp3 files at all. It is the batch converter that comes with dbpoweramp 12.4

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Click the filter button, is flac selected?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>