title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to convert to mp3 from MMC?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tinitus
    • Jan 2008

How to convert to mp3 from MMC?

I get a pop-up telling me to upgrade to Power Pack in order to convert to mp3(lame) from MMC. I have however upgraded, de-installed and re-installed according to the description on the forum. I can still not run the music converter. If I start the music converter from the dbpowerampR12-directory I manage to convert, but this is not how I want to convert my flacs to mp3.

How can I launch the music converter found in dbpoweramR12 from MMC or how can I get the music converter in the dBpowerAMP-directory to run? I have a valid license and I want to run it from MMC. Please advice.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How to convert to mp3 from MMC?

MMC (My Music Collection) will use an older R11.5 dBpoweramp if installed to a different folder. If you have just the Audio Player and Music Converter R12 it is ok to install both to the same folder, install the codecs for Audio Player before installing R12 and do not uninstall the codec when asked to when installing an R12 codec.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• tinitus
      • Jan 2008

I have now installed R12 to the same directory. When I launch the music converter I get a pop-p with “unknown command line: <editor>” and it terminates.

Thanks.

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

Did you install the r12 codecs (being sure not to uninstall the 11.5 codecs) to the same folder as well?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Sorry my mistake, dAP cannot talk to R12.

Email your order number and I can supply a registered R11.5 which will work with dAP.

Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• tinitus
            • Jan 2008

It works fine now with the registered R11.5.

Thanks

Comment

Working...

]]>