title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can use commandline conversion.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottChapman
    • Dec 2007

Can use commandline conversion.

So, I am running 12.4 of the converter, and I am trying to write a script to do batch encodings of my WMA lossless files into a lossy WMA encoding.

I ran the converter on a single file to get the registry setup with the right settings (per the documentation). And it does complete successfully.

However, when I try to do the same from the commandline I get the following error:
    Error Creating WMA Profile. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]
    Conversion Failed.

My command line essentially looks like this:
    E:\Music\LossLess>"C:/Program Files/Illustrate/dBpoweramp/coreconverter.exe" -infile="//bart/lossless/A Perfect Circle/Mer de Noms/12-Over.wma" -outfile="//bart
    /high quality/A Perfect Circle/Mer de Noms/12-Over.wma" -convert_to="Windows Media Audio 10" -codec="Windows Media Audio 9.2" -settings="192 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo VBR" -vbr

Any ideas??
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can use commandline conversion.

Try simple filenames first such as c:\a.wma and c:\b.wma
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: Can use commandline conversion.

Also, you're converting to a network share, which is known to not work with with dMC. Try copying the files to your machine to test your script and also try mounting the network share as a drive letter and using the "Encode Local" utility codec in beta here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=14731

Comment

Working...

]]>