title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multi Encoder - naming issues (folder creation)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • midflight
    • Nov 2007

Multi Encoder - naming issues (folder creation)

Hi there,

This is my first post, so please be gentle with me! :komisch9:

When using the Multi Encoder (with FLAC and MP3), why is the Dynamic Folder option [COLOR=DimGray]grayed[/COLOR]-out?

I'm trying to rip to FLAC & MP3 at the same time, creating identical folder & filename structures for each, but to different places (i.e. 2 different HDD drives - FLAC files on one, MP3 files on the other). Can this be done?

(note: it's the automatic folder creation in 2 places I'm having trouble with, not ripping files to 2 different places)

Everything works perfectly when using the encoders individually, but when using the Multi Encoder, I either end up with everything in one place (i.e. one set of perfectly created folders, but with both FLAC & MP3 files in them) using the "Original Folder" option, or one set of perfectly created folders & files, but the other set of files just dumped in another folder (using the "Folder" option).

Obviously I could create the 2nd set of folders manually, but this would be very time-consuming and would surely defeat the point of ripping both formats at once?

Please help! This one last niggling problem is preventing me from paying up/registering, and getting started on ripping my 2000 CD collection :cry:

This stumbling block aside, fantastic program!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Multi Encoder - naming issues (folder creation)

Dynamic folder requires dBpoweramp Reference version.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>