title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to register

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwall
    • Oct 2007

Unable to register

I have bought and payed for dbpoweramp reference (for dbpoweramp converter) and whether I try to register through the product registration pop-up, with all browsers closed, through the email link, or through the webpage I am unable to do so. I, simply, want to be able to use the product I payed for. Thank you!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unable to register

Please email your order number to:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• whb456
      • Mar 2007

Re: Unable to register, I would love to use the product in this lifetime.

Hello, I have just done this, so tell me how long after e mailing the order number will it take before i can use my product? I would love to use it in this lifetime. and everything was followed to the letter as far as the firewall issue. simple :vmad:
      Last edited by whb456; November 02, 2007, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• whb456
        • Mar 2007

Re: Unable to register, Now i'm getting the run around.

Now this is starting to get crazy, whats the purpose of sending in your Order number to the e mail address that was stated in the above post, and all they do is tell you to direct your questions to this site, so now i am still in the same boat, I DO NOT HAVE A WORKING PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS ANYONE GETTING MY DRIFT ON THIS? had i known this i would have stayed with the torrents.

But no i decided to do the right thing and purchase the program, ooooooooooh yeeeeeeeees i know eventually i will get it registered, but in the mean time it's sounding like it wont be registered soon, which is very unfair, if i purchase a product i want the satisfaction of using it as soon as i get it, not days, weeks or how ever long this process will take. HELLOOOOOOOOO ILLUSTRATE WE ARE SPENDING OUR MONEY HERE. :vmad: :vmad: :vmad: :vmad: :vmad:
        Last edited by whb456; November 02, 2007, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• whb456
          • Mar 2007

Yes i love the program, But this is BS. :vmad:

Comment

• yugnat
            • Nov 2007

When did you first send the email in? Spoon may have to address this personnally via that email address and since it's late he may not be able to respond to you till tomorrow - plus I'm not sure what part of the world he's in so it could be the middle of the night there.

FWIW, I originally failed to see the download link in the purchase confirmation email when I bought Reference and I was a bit irked waiting for another email until I realized my oversight...

Hang in there, from what I've read Spoon responds to questions and problems pretty quick... :D

Comment

• whb456
              • Mar 2007

Yes i know and thank you, but you know how it is when ya have a program that you just love and can't do with out. And yes i did think of the time of day and that maybe no ones in the office. I'm about to sleep this one off now that it's bed time, as the saying goes "What a difference a day makes" then all my :vmad: smilys will be smilys and smilys. oh well off to bed. :yawn:

Hurry spoon and get me back on track, i'm having dB withdrawals.
              Last edited by whb456; November 02, 2007, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• whb456
                • Mar 2007

Re: Unable to register, Day 2

I hate too keep going on about this but i am highly upset with this companies Registration process that i am having with this product, and i know i am not the only one that has gone through this, nor am i saying that this goes on constantly to all but is there anyone else complaining who does go through this? well i know i am. this is ridiculous in all my years of dealing with any software product i have never and i mean NEVER have ran into anything like this with registering a product as i have with this. Had i known this before purchasing this softeware i would have NEVER purchased it. i would have gone with the free version.

This moto is whats written on the main page of illustrate

"illustrate was founded on one vision: create innovative audio programs with an emphasis on quality, especially audio quality"

Well i'll add this to that moto, "illustrate was founded on one vision: create innovative audio programs with an emphasis on quality, especially audio quality, with less focus on Registration. And i feel i am warranted to say this because ANYTIME someone has to go through waiting and waiting and waiting for a product to be Registered, after it has been paid for and days go by with no results speaks for itself, yes i read where it says that it takes a while for the information to get into the Data base this is no excuss, if man can put a man on the Moon then i am sure that something as simple as this can be streamlined, but in the meantime i'm without a working product, which is an excellent software.

Hey call me what you like, but i am very upset, I have spent my money, i can't get a refund, and i have an unusable program. IN MY BOOK THERE IS NO EXCUSS. you can't call anyone, you have to wait till someone sees your post, this is crazy. no one should have to wait period, it should be a simultanious transaction, WE PAY OUR MONEY, YOU SHOULD PROVIDE WHAT WE PAID FOR.

Comment

• whb456
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by yugnat
                  When did you first send the email in? Spoon may have to address this personnally via that email address and since it's late he may not be able to respond to you till tomorrow - plus I'm not sure what part of the world he's in so it could be the middle of the night there.

FWIW, I originally failed to see the download link in the purchase confirmation email when I bought Reference and I was a bit irked waiting for another email until I realized my oversight...

Hang in there, from what I've read Spoon responds to questions and problems pretty quick... :D
                  I saw the download link in the purchase conformation email and i did what was told. I now see that Spoon is online so hopefully i can get the results i am seeking.
                  Last edited by whb456; November 02, 2007, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• whb456
                    • Mar 2007

Ok, thank you Spoon for quickly responding, But i am sorry to inform you that

1. I have already downloaded the program as soon as i received it yesterday.

2. upon receiving you email minutes ago i did everything according to your email, I entered the correct ID and password, but for some reason when i go to the page my download starts but all of a sudden the download is stopped abruptly. I have disabled firewall, and i also for extra measures put my router in the DMZ. The error message that i am getting when the download stops, is that it is an invalid username and password, mind you i have MADE SURE that i am entering the correct info. and i also copied the link to my web browser.

This is not going anywhere.

I don't believe this, now you're offline. Am i too go through this again all day?
                    Last edited by whb456; November 02, 2007, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Bill41
                      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                      • Nov 2004

Maybe this will help.Check out # 3 here.
                      Re-issue registered version of dBpowerAMP can be downloaded from this page: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/ Enter your Order reference / receipt number when asked, a download link is then presented. Lost your order number? visit the above link to lookup.

Comment

• Spoon
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2002

>1. I have already downloaded the program as soon as i received it yesterday.

You have recieved the Swreg email and downloaded the registered version?
                        Spoon
                        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• whb456
                          • Mar 2007

Gentleman Gentlemen, non of this is working and please take my word i have followed all of the instructions to the letter, and i am a pc builder and i know my way around Windows, just to make that known. nothing is working. i have disabled this and disabled that. i am at a loss. yes i have downloaded soon as i received the email yesterday.
                          Last edited by whb456; November 02, 2007, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
                            Administrator
                            • Apr 2002

>1. I have already downloaded the program as soon as i received it yesterday.

You have recieved the Swreg email and downloaded the registered version?
                            Spoon
                            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• whb456
                              • Mar 2007

Yes i have downloaded that as soon as i got it.

Comment

Working...

]]>