title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ID3 tag edit - missing in menu

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Greg_R
    • Oct 2007

ID3 tag edit - missing in menu

I am using dBpoweramp reference 12.3 in trial mode. I have installed the "Reference Codec Pack Release 2" as well as the Replay Gain, Multi-Encoder, and ID Tag update utilities. I am trying to rip to mp3 and flac at the same time (with replay gain added as a DSP effect). I am also trying to add album art before I proceed with a rip. Here are my current problems:

1) After searching the forums, I keep seeing a reference to right-clicking on a track name and selecting the "edit tag option". I clearly must be missing something because I do not see this option anywhere (in both the CD ripper or the music converter application). Evidently this is the best way to manually edit album art. I have the appropriate codec installed and my options are set to enable the right-click button for this action (set in the dbpoweramp config util). How do I get this action to appear?

2) I can't quite figure out where I'm supposed to set the multi-encoder options. Where do I run this and how do I set the options?

Are these issues because I'm still using the trial version? Thanks in advance for your help!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ID3 tag edit - missing in menu

Right clicking is only for exisiting audio files in Windows Explorer, currently there is no way of manually adding albumart in CD Ripper.

Have you seen the help file for the multi encoder?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: ID3 tag edit - missing in menu

The trial version is a fully-featured trial, nothing is disabled in the trial that works in the full version.

Comment

Working...

]]>