title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ogg

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adrian L
    • Oct 2007

Ogg

I just installed the free version and need to configure it to convert some OGG files to MP3. Can someone tell me what do i need to do? Looks like OGG files are not being recognized by the converter as audio files.

Thanks,
    Adrian
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Ogg

Have you dowloaded and installed the .ogg codec from codec central? If not, then you need to.

Does your free version of dMC include an active trial version of the Power Pack? This would be necessary to create .mp3 files unless you have a registered version (either the basic registered version with Power Pack and mp3 license or the Reference version).

If you have installed the .ogg vorbis codec, and if you have an active trial version of the Power Pack and mp3 license, then I would confirm that the codec is properly installed. Can you furnish any specifics about these .ogg files (such as file size, q setting, frequency, channels) and can you confirm that the .ogg files are playable?

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>