title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

SWREG won't take my credit cards...?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cbope
    • Jun 2003

SWREG won't take my credit cards...?

I'm trying to register the reference version, but from some unknown reason the SWREG site will not accept either of the 2 credit cards I have tried. I get the following error (using either card):

Sorry but your bank has failed to authorise your card. Please check your details and try again or choose a different payment method
    (redo case #1)

That's BS, my cards are fine and not anywhere near the credit limits. Also I have used both cards in the last few days and have not had any problems. I entered my name exactly as it is on the cards and entered the security number correctly from the back of each card.

Of course I could use paypal, but I don't feel like I should have to pay the extra fee, when there is nothing wrong with my cards. Ironically, if I use paypal, it will get charged to one of the above mentioned cards not accepted by SWREG.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: SWREG won't take my credit cards...?

You are entering the full card holders address?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• cbope
      • Jun 2003

Re: SWREG won't take my credit cards...?

Originally posted by Spoon
      You are entering the full card holders address?
      Yes, I entered all the information correctly. I just registered today and it accepted my card the first time, so there must have been some problems with the credit card authentication system yesterday when I tried to register. All is fine now, just downloaded my registered reference version.

Comment

Working...

]]>