title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Converting CD's to FLAC's, album art and dynamic file naming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magnus_CA
    • Sep 2007

Converting CD's to FLAC's, album art and dynamic file naming

Hello,

First a little background...I'm trying to convert about 500 Audio CD's to FLAC on a NAS for play on a Sonos Music Server. I may rip the occasional CD from my FLAC's but that's another day.

I recently downloaded the trial version of dMC. I read somewhere that dMC is the only program that will allow you to embed Album Art into FLAC's. If I can get this work I forsee a long relationship with dMC.

The Sonos LCD controller will display Album Art while playing or browsing music files. Has anyone tested to see if this works if I pull the Album Art from AMG? I'd test it myself but it appears I have to subscribe to AMG or buy the full version of dMC to obtain AMG access.

Thanks in advance for the help, and if there's an idiot's guide to converting audio CD's to flac using dMC I'm all ears.
    Last edited by Magnus_CA; September 24, 2007, 05:47 AM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Flac's, Album art, and Sonos

dMC should have came with a 30-day trial of AMG access. Did you accept the trial when you installed dMC?

Comment

• Magnus_CA
      • Sep 2007

Re: Flac's, Album art, and Sonos

Originally posted by LtData
      dMC should have came with a 30-day trial of AMG access. Did you accept the trial when you installed dMC?
      You called it right LtData. My typical installation paranioa kept me from accepting the trial.

Comment

Working...

]]>