title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

This is a scam!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gwoydean
    • Sep 2007

This is a scam!

I paid over $50 for the Power Pack & Mp3 Encoder License and dBpoweramp Reference only to find out the shit won't work without additional stuff in which I have to pay for? What the *blooper**blooper**blooper**blooper*? I try to register for the music converter but it doesn't tell me what I should do or buy to make it work.

How do I get a refund?

Oh, and I have to register and join a forum to get any customer service? This is bullshit.
  • csiron
    • Feb 2007

Re: This is a scam!

Odd that EVERYTHING works for most of us, and NOTHING works for you -- and yet you draw the conclusion it's somebody else's fault. That fits the profile.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Your first message, full of swear words and aggressive overtures sets the tone, you have spelt out that you do not really want help, just want to create a big stink as possible.

Or do I have it wrong? Do you want to restart this thread in a civilized way?
      Last edited by Spoon; September 21, 2007, 08:39 AM.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Wayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Aug 2002

Not the best way to go about getting help and advice.

Thousands of people use dBpowerAMP without any problems. It even gets glowing recommendations in a number of PC Magazines in the UK. Spotted it yesterday in the latest edition of PCPlus as one of the top 50 free downloads.

Comment

• prwsd
          • Nov 2007

No matter what his problem is I have the following one. I downloaded the Reference Package but am only able to install dmc. The Reference and Power pack did not properly install and when I tried to use the Extended Download Service I found no way to get to it because I was told that the Order number supplied by SWREG was wrong. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

What is the install filename you have installed? You can check dbpoweramps registration status in dBpoweramp Configuration.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>