title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Reference options

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garbanzo
    • Aug 2007

Reference options

Why might CD options not be present in Reference, and what would you suggest?

It appears only burst ripping is configured, and no way to select secure ripping; that whole set of stuff is not there under "options" in CD Ripper at the top in Reference 12.2.

Thanks!
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Reference options

I am running dMC 12.3 reference and these options are available to me in the dBpowerAMP CD Ripper Window by selecting the Options button (NOT the downward pointing arrow on the right side of the button).

Are you sure that this is not present for you?

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Go into dBpoweramp Configuration (see "Need to find your version number?" below) and make sure your Reference is either an unexpired trial or Registered.

Comment

• garbanzo
        • Aug 2007

Thank you friends for your replies and suggestions, and for clue-ing me in. I feel like a doofus, but must have just been clicking the option button along the side arrow, where it appeared the action was. I guess I need the Fisher-PriceĀ® version with clearly delineated buttons. D'Oh! Found those options -- work great now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>