title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Download problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • biggdogg66
    • Aug 2007

Download problems

I paid yesterday and tried both links and it will not download. Now it tells me that I have exceeded the number of times allowed to download. Please help. Thanks. My order #<removed>
    Last edited by LtData; August 13, 2007, 12:03 PM.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Download problems

Removed your order number.
    You are supposed to use the link in the e-mail you received to download the product. If that does not work, you can use the registered link retrieval, as you have done, but only after one or two weeks have passed since your purchase, as stated here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/. If the product will not download, see the instuctions at the bottom of the link about getting a manual link.

Comment

• biggdogg66
      • Aug 2007

Thanks for the help. I tried the email links and they did not work. I disabled firewall, antivirus etc. to no avail. Now today the links say I exceeded the number of tries.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Again, follow the instuctions at the bottom of the link I gave for getting a manual link sent out, in the section about looking up your order number.

Comment

Working...

]]>