title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problems with the Registered link retreival page

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Polubing
    • Aug 2007

Problems with the Registered link retreival page

I purchased the dBpoweramp Reference and realized that my vista wont let internet explorer download it. i used up my attempts for the links and went to register for another set to use on new browsers (firefox and netscape) and when i got to the registered link retreival page, it keeps telling me that the information i put in is wrong. i copy-and-pasted the information right out of the email, so it cant be wrong. Please help me get another link!
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Problems with the Registered link retreival page

dBpoweramp Registration Retrieval Allow 1 week for new purchases to appear, download from email-link provided until then.
    Did you not use the link in your e-mail? Also, if the retrieval system isn't working, follow the instructions at the bottom of the retieval page to get a manual link.

What do you mean Vista won't let IE download it? What does it say when you try to download it?

Comment

• Polubing
      • Aug 2007

Re: Problems with the Registered link retreival page

ah, i tried again today, and it worked. i guess that i tried too fast to register for another link ^_^ thanks for the help tho. i just finished downloading it

Comment

Working...

]]>