title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Odd behavior upon deletion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jerethi
    • Feb 2007

Odd behavior upon deletion

I'm experiencing a very odd problem when I delete files converted with dMC. What's even more odd, this appears to only happen with Nero mp4 files.

This problem occurs after I delete a file I have just converted to a nero mp4 file. After deleting, for some reason, a new file is instantly created that is apparently 0kb in size. I then attempt to delete this file, and ANOTHER file again appears that is 0kb in size. This may go one once or twice more, until FINALLY, no files are created any longer.

I'm using the latest version of dMC and I've verified that this doesn't occur with other formats I convert to. What gives?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Odd behavior upon deletion

So, you are trying to delete the original file or the new mp4 file? You are deleting the file after conversion, correct?

Comment

• jerethi
      • Feb 2007

Re: Odd behavior upon deletion

Well, I'm happy to report that this problem seems to have gone away after upgrading to dMC 12.3. But yes, it was happening after I deleted the newly created file.

Comment

Working...

]]>