title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No Right Click Option to Convert

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noexico
    • Jul 2007

No Right Click Option to Convert

I purchased and installed the New Version Release 12.2 and I dont get the CONVERT TO option when I right click mp3 and WAV files.....The option is already checkd but still it does not appear....Help please!!!!
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: No Right Click Option to Convert

Did you reboot after the install? Try unchecking the option, rebooting, checking it back, then rebooting again.
    What entries do you see when you right-click on a file, besides the normal windows "send to, cut, copy, paste, etc."?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Uninstall dbpoweramp, reboot windows and install.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• noexico
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Spoon
        Uninstall dbpoweramp, reboot windows and install.
        Already tried this but still no good. I noticed that I can convert using Batch COnvert or clicking on "dBpoweramp Music Converter" Icon, But still no Right Click. Please recommend alternative solution.

Comment

• noexico
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by LtData
          Did you reboot after the install? Try unchecking the option, rebooting, checking it back, then rebooting again.
          What entries do you see when you right-click on a file, besides the normal windows "send to, cut, copy, paste, etc."?
          Already tried this but still no good. I noticed that I can convert using Batch Convert or clicking on "dBpoweramp Music Converter" Icon, But still no Right Click. Please recommend alternative solution. ONly thing that appears on Right Click is OPEN, PLAY, OPEN WITH, SCAN WITH NAV, SEND TO, CUT, COPY, CREATE SHORTCUT, DELETE< RENAME, PROPERTIES and that's it. Please provide another recommendation. Thank's!!!

Comment

• anleva
            • Jul 2007

I had a similar issue. Turns out one file name was too long (I think) and after it was shortened the right click option came back. My naming convention is artist - album - number - title and it became very long with a couple songs in Sgt. Pepper. Any chance this is the issue for you as well?

Comment

• LtData
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • May 2004

noexico: you are right-clicking on files you have installed the codecs for, correctly?

Comment

Working...

]]>