title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Question about Converting .wav files in 8 bit,8 KHz, 1 'mono. PLEASE HELP?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • N.O.Downtown
    • Jul 2007

Question about Converting .wav files in 8 bit,8 KHz, 1 'mono. PLEASE HELP?!?!?!

I'm new to this forum but I have used dB music Converter for quite a while now. I convert all of my music files with these settings (8 bit,8 KHz, 1 'mono'). The last time I used the program (the older version) about 5 months ago, I had no problems with the quality of my audio clips once I converted them. Now every time I convert any music under the same circumstances, all of my music files have a airry sound in the background and I don't know what to do to get rid of the sound in the background. I know it's not me because I made another version of one song I converted a while back and they don't sound anything alike (the earlier version sounding clearer and WAY BETTER). Sorry for the long post, but can anyone help me out?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Question about Converting .wav files in 8 bit,8 KHz, 1 'mono. PLEASE HELP?!?!?!

Enable the professional frequency conversion option, you would have to install reference to access that option.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• N.O.Downtown
      • Jul 2007

Re: Question about Converting .wav files in 8 bit,8 KHz, 1 'mono. PLEASE HELP?!?!?!

thanx, but after I install reference, how exactly would I go about using that particular feature?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

dBpoweramp Configuration --> Music Converter Tab
        Scroll down to "dBpoweramp Reference" section and check "Professional Frequency Conversion"

Comment

Working...

]]>