title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

id tag editor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcorwin
    • Apr 2006

id tag editor

Just upgraded to 12.2, and purchased new power pack. When I open a flac id tag, nothing appears, it did with the old version, what is the problem? How do I at least get an id tag with a bunch of blank lines to fill in?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: id tag editor

You should have default entries for things such as Artist, Album, Title, etc. You installed the FLAC codec, correctly?

Edit: moved to dMC Support
    Last edited by LtData; July 02, 2007, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• bmacnaughton
      • Oct 2006

I cannot delete album art tags. When I use Edit ID-tag option on the context menu I get the ID Tag Editor. I can select Art 1 Front Album Cover, click on "- Remove" and watch the tag disappear. I then exit from the editor but when I view the file the Album Art tag is still there. If I enter the editor again, it is as if I never deleted it.

I can "- remove" the album art and add a different image as album art (Art 1 Front Album Cover). When I do that the original is gone and the new album art stays.

I am using FLAC format files ripped by dbpoweramp. The context menu and tag editor are dbpoweramp too.

Any workarounds?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Files are read only?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>