title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip is not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fb03er
    • May 2007

AccurateRip is not working

Hello,
    Maybe it's a stupid question for most of you, but not for me.
    I can't get AccurateRip enabled; I mean, on CDRipper rip status it's "X AR".
    On dBpoweramp configuration, "allow dBpoweramp to access internet" is enabled.
    On CDRipper options, "query ripping results with AccuraeRip" is also enabled, but there's is a message saying "AccurateRip is unconfigured (waiting for key disc to find offset)".
    I can't find any option to activate AccurateRip! How can I activate it?
    If helps, my drive settings:

Drive & Settings
    ----------------

Ripping with drive 'D: [SONY - DVD RW DRU-820A ]', Drive offset: 0, Overread Lead-in/out: No
    AccurateRip: Active, Using C2: No, Cache: None, FUA Cache Invalidate: No
    Pass 1 Drive Speed: Max, Pass 2 Drive Speed: Max
    Bad Sector Re-rip:: Drive Speed: Max, Maximum Re-reads: 34

Thanks in advance!
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: AccurateRip is not working

You need to feed AccurateRip some "Key Discs". Basically, keep feeding the CD Ripper CDs until you get a pop-up saying "This disc can be used to configure AccurateRip". Click "Configure Now" and you will then either get a message asking for 2 more key discs or a message saying AR is now configured. If you get the message asking for more discs, you need to find 3 key discs that give matching offsets.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

You need a key disc to configure the offset, just rip your cds as normal until it offers to find the offset.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• fb03er
        • May 2007

I've found some CDs that have the key disc, now AccurateRip is configured and working!
        Thanks to "Da Moderators"!

Comment

• ameliajune
          • Aug 2008

Hi all, Please help me. It says that Accurate Rip is configured (I had a problem at first) but it is still showing as "Error" on every track. I am running Windows Vista, v13.1.

The Accurate Rip in the log file says Accurate (Confidence 6) Pass 1 so I don't know why the Rip Status on the menu bar says Error.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Answering here:

Please help! It says that Accurate Rip is configured (I had a problem at first) but it is still showing as "Error" on every track. I am running Windows Vista, dbpoweramp cd ripper v13.1. The Accurate Rip in the log file says Accurate (Confidence 6) Pass 1 so I don't know why the Rip Status on the menu bar says
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>