title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

.mp3 to .wav codec?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mander
    • Nov 2002

.mp3 to .wav codec?

Hi. When I try to convert .mp3 to .wav (using the right click menu), the little window giving me the option pops up, but then I get an error message saying that the codec is not installed. I thought this was an inherent part of the powerAMP converter? Should I reinstall?

Thanks
  • Mander
    • Nov 2002

A correction to the converter problem

Actually, what it says is "the codec required to decompress <filename> could not be opened.'

I think that the files seem suspiciously small for an .mp3, but I have never sucessfully downloaded music from the web (I never did get around to trying Napster before it's demise), so I don't really know. However, when I try to play the file in DAP, it appears to be 0 seconds long. I thought this was a separate issue, but perhaps you'd like to know all the circumstances...

Thanks
    Mander

"What do you mean, a mouse? How is some rodent going to make my computer work? I'm not allowed to have pets in my apartment, you know..." :happy:

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

How big is the mp3 file?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>