title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Windows - No Disk message and stall

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eugene
    • Jun 2007

Windows - No Disk message and stall

When I open dBpoweramp CD ripper I get the following message:

Windows - No Disk
    Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

This box won't go away by clicking on any of the three choices: Retry, Continue, Cancel. I have to open Task Manager and "End Task" two or three times to get the box to close. Then dBpoweramp CD Ripper will open. It seems to function fine once opened.

I get the same message when I boot up my computer but it goes away by clicking "Cancel" and everything runs fine.

I use Windows XP Pro with an Athlon 64 3000 and 1 GB ram, 2x250 GB hard drives in RAID array (drive G:\). Drive C:\ and D:\ are card readers. E:\ and F:\ are DVD drives.

How do I fix this problem?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Windows - No Disk message and stall

dBpoweramp is not showing that message, and we do not run anything at startup - ty uninstalling dbpoweramp and reboot, see if you still see that message.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: Windows - No Disk message and stall

What drive do you have the CD ripper set for? It sounds like it may have defaulted to your card readres, as they are lower drive letters. Also, check your rip-to path and make sure it is set for your hard drives.

Comment

Working...

]]>