title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art doesn`t work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bergowitz
    • May 2007

Album Art doesn`t work

Hi All

I can´t get the AMG album art to work. Only the freedb. But I would like to have
    the album arts too. It is checked in the settings, and I done the 30 days free registration. But it doesn´t get anything.

Anyone who have had this problem too ?

Could someone write there settings ?

Regards

Lars
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Album Art doesn`t work

You can't get the album art into the folder or you want it embedded in the files? Check the Options to make sure this is enabled.

Next, click the arrow beside the meta box to make sure "All Media Guide" is checked. Then, in the same menu, go to Settings --> "All Media Guide" and make sure the "Album Art" setting is set to something besides (no album art). I believe the default is 150x150 pixels. Also, make sure that it says some days are remaining in your access in the same window.

Comment

• Bergowitz
      • May 2007

Originally posted by LtData
      You can't get the album art into the folder or you want it embedded in the files? Check the Options to make sure this is enabled.

Next, click the arrow beside the meta box to make sure "All Media Guide" is checked. Then, in the same menu, go to Settings --> "All Media Guide" and make sure the "Album Art" setting is set to something besides (no album art). I believe the default is 150x150 pixels. Also, make sure that it says some days are remaining in your access in the same window.
      My settings look like this. : http://www.badongo.com/file/3255279

I guess that it is just as you described. But as you see, I´m not getting any image in the bottom right corner

EDIT : And it´s not that I haven´t tried with different cd´s

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Certain security suites can alter the traffic and stop amg from working, see:

Mp3 Lame Encoder: Forcing Frequency or Channels (on advanced) can crash CoreConverter Affected: Release 12.0 Fixed in R12.1 http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Bergowitz
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Spoon
          Certain security suites can alter the traffic and stop amg from working, see:

http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=12018
          Thanx a whole lot :komisch9: It helped a lot. I didn´t think that my antivirus program could be the sinner. I am not using a firewall. Only the one in my router.
          So I´m only using an antivirus program. But you learn every day :-)

Comment

Working...

]]>