title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SnTholiday
    • Apr 2007

Album art

I am going to try and explain what is happening. If a rip multiple CDs for the same artist dbpoweramp places all music files in the artist's folder, but for each CD the album art gets overwritten. Does this make sense? I am using
    foobar2000 for playback of my music files and cannot get the album art component to display the .jpg file for every CD.

Thanks
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Album art

What naming scheme are you using? Please paste it exactly. One easy thing you can try is putting \[album] after the [artist] part to make a subfolder for each album by that artist.

Comment

• SnTholiday
      • Apr 2007

Here is the naming scheme being used:

[IFCOMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],Various Artists[]\[album][IFMULTI] Disc [disc][]\[track] [artist] - [title][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[artist][]\[artist] - [album][IFMULTI] Disc [disc][] - [track] - [title][]

Can you tell me how this should look if I want to make a subfolder for each album by artist?

Sorry if this is obvious, I am new to using dbpa and used to use WMP or itunes for ripping CDs.

Thanks.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Change the end from this:
        [IFMULTI] Disc [disc][] - [track] - [title][]
        to this:
        [IFMULTI] Disc [disc][] \[track] - [title][]

Comment

• SnTholiday
          • Apr 2007

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Comment

• SnTholiday
            • Apr 2007

Thanks for the replay LtData, that worked.

Comment

Working...

]]>