title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registration Renewal Problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randy Borill
    • May 2007

Registration Renewal Problems

This is pathetic. I have paid for the renewal and followed your instructions to re-register, but it will not accept the order code that I was given. I have tried many times without success. This is terrible service.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Registration Renewal Problems

What did you purchase? When did you order it? If you ordered anything except AMG, you need to use the download link in your e-mail to download your package for the first week. After that, you can use the Registered Link Retrieval to get a new copy of your package: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

If you ordered the AMG 1-year extension, you can't get a new copy of your download, you MUST use the link in the e-mail you are sent.

Comment

• Randy Borill
      • May 2007

I used the AMG 1 yr. extension link in the email that was sent. It does not work. I went to the download site to put in the license number according to the instructions, but it continues to give me the error message as not recognizing the purchase order code that you gave me: <removed>
      Last edited by LtData; May 31, 2007, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Registration retrieval cannot be used to get a new AMG download, as stated on the registration page. Additionally, it takes about a week or two for the database on this website to be updated with new order numbers.

The link to the AMG installer given in the e-mail doesn't work? When did you make your purchase? Have you tried downloading it today? I believe I remember that the copy uploaded was corrupted last week or something.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Check your computers date is correct.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Randy Borill
            • May 2007

I hasn't been a week. I started all of this on Monday evening. Why does it take a week after I have paid for this and it is now taking time away from my extension?

Randy

Comment

• Randy Borill
              • May 2007

What do you mean by "the copy that was uploaded last week was corrupted? " What copy?

Comment

• LtData
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • May 2004

You are missing my point. The extension of your AMG access happens from when you run the installer for the extension, I believe.

By "the copy that was uploaded last week was corrupted" I meant that a corrupted file was uploaded to the website and if people downloaded it, it did not work as it should.

Can you download again using the link given in the e-mail?

Also, what do you mean by "it won't take the order number"? Were you trying to use the Registered Link Retrieval?

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

AMG is not given out by registration retrieval, only the main registered installs. AMG is installed seperately from the original email reciept, have a look for the section which says install AMG.
                  Last edited by Spoon; June 02, 2007, 08:26 AM.
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>