title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MP3 Files No Longer Play in Media Player 10

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bracknell59
    • May 2007

MP3 Files No Longer Play in Media Player 10

Hi,
    Please can someone give me some help in this...
    I have just installed dBpoweramp R12 on my computer and then I installed the codec I downloaded from Codec Central on this site to convert mp3 files to wma files. Everything was going ok - I converted a couple of files, no problem...The converted files played ok. But, then I tried to play the original mp3 files using Windows Media Player and it just wouldn't - in fact, none of my mp3 files will play in Media Player anymore and I don't know why! I have scoured the net and nowhere can I find any information as to why they should have just stopped working. So, just to clarify, the wma files that I converted play just fine - this problem is only with mp3 files.

Many thanks in advance for any insight into this little (!) problem...

bracknell59
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: MP3 Files No Longer Play in Media Player 10

What settings are you using for mp3 conversion? Are you using the built-in LAME mp3 encoder?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: MP3 Files No Longer Play in Media Player 10

dBpoweramp would not have touched the mp3 files you were converting from, also it certainly would not have touched the mp3 files you have not converted.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>