title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Having trouble Converting mp4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiss Country
    • May 2007

Having trouble Converting mp4

I have downloaded and installed v12.1 also downloaded and installed what i thought would allow me to convert mp4 to wave but i am still having trouble.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Having trouble Converting mp4

Which error message is shown?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Kiss Country
      • May 2007

there as no error message, when i open the converter the browser pops up. then a navagate to where the m4p files are and they don't not show up is if it doesn't reginize the format.

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

If these are .m4p files purchased from iTunes, these are protected and cannot be read/converted by dBpowerAMP Music Converter (see the CD Copy Protection and DRM section of the forum for further discussion on handling these files).

If these have video information as well as audio information with an .mp4 file extension, dBpowerAMP Music Converter (dMC) cannot handle these either as far as I know.

If your file is not .m4p and does not have video content, you might want to check your dMC Configuration to make sure that your list of installed decoders includes .mp4.
        There is also an .mp4 utility codec that may also prove useful. Also you may want to try the latest version of the .m4a/.mp4/ALAC codec that is currently in beta (see the Beta section of this forum for the download).

If none of these help (or if they don't apply), please advise.

Best wishes,
        Bill

Comment

• Kiss Country
          • May 2007

Bill thanks for the help, these were downloaded via itunes by my boss and sent to us. thanks agian!!

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

Also, if the files were sent to you, you have to be authorized to use them in iTunes.

Comment

Working...

]]>