title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Re-downloading Powerpack for DMC Powerpack & Mp3 Encoder license

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovidianskin
    • May 2007

Re-downloading Powerpack for DMC Powerpack & Mp3 Encoder license

Hi there-

I purchased the DMC powerpack & mp3 encoder license on May 12, 2007, and also got my AMG license. All worked well for a FLAC conversion, until a few days later had to do a complete windows XP SP 2 reinstallation due to an unrelated issue. Now that I have windows back to normal, I find that the redownload link offered in my receipt email allows me to get to the point where I have to reiterate a security combination after which I was able to redownload the DMC power pack executable only to be informed that the download was corrupt and could not install. After foolishly trying to do this i think two more times, i now get a message telling me to try back next week. I have the order number, but I have no idea why I am being blocked after I put in the security code (which is the step following the receipt number). If someone could clarify what's going on with this, because while I am willing to wait a week, I don't see why I should have to, as my Firewall is configured appropriately. There is no one from illustrate that I can contact regarding this either, apparently.

Thanks,!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Re-downloading Powerpack for DMC Powerpack & Mp3 Encoder license

The system just accepts an order number, if this number was to get out on the internet then 100's of people could download the registered version. We allow 3 downloads per-week.

You are best saving the install to your computer, rather running it directly.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spice B.
      • May 2007

....and what to do if nothing works???

That's right! Nothing is working in my case - the order number, the email address, the receipt link, and the download links. Please do something. Here is my email I received from you guys, coz your system will conveniently tell me after one week that download period is past, and will demand more money for extension. :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

Swreg Order Number: <removed>

Please click the following link to print out your receipt. If your
      client does not work correctly with the link then please copy and paste
      it
      into the address window of your web browser.

Link for receipt:
      [I won't disclose, but it doesn't work.]

Thank you for purchasing Power Pack & Mp3 Encoder License

your program download link:

If the above link fails, please try

You have 7 days to download before the link expires
      please ensure the whole link is copied to your web browser.

You may obtain technical support for this product or service at

The following text was supplied by the vendor for your information:

===========IMPORTANT dBpoweramp Details==================

1) To complete your registration install the full registered version
      from the 'program download link' in your email reciept, install over your
      existing dBpoweramp installation,

2) Install 'All Media Guide (AMG)' 1 year subscription after installing
      dBpoweramp Reference, installation must be made within 3 months from
      todays date. The link supplied is the only link issued (save this
      message). Download AMG license:

[url]

IMPORTANT: The above install is not your main program (see point 1)

3) Keep your 'Swreg Order Number' it is needed for replacement
      registrations. Replacements can be downloaded from:

4) Support can be obtained from the dBpoweramp Forum:

================================================== =============

Manual Processing Surcharge: US$3.50

Total of Order: US$21.50

Above pricing includes any shipping.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP address = 59.176.116.145
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Delivery Address (only shown here if different to billing address):

No Delivery Address Entered

Sold using the SWREG Inc. e-commerce engine at http://www.swreg.org/

Please note that if you have paid by credit card, the charge will
      appear
      on your statement as "DR*SWREG cardquery.com"
      Last edited by LtData; May 25, 2007, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Re: ....and what to do if nothing works???

We do not demand money for an extension, the "extended download service" you see is added by SWREG, not us.

You can either try again in a week, or request a manual download link, as described at the bottom of the page here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

Comment

• ovidianskin
          • May 2007

Re: Re-downloading Powerpack for DMC Powerpack &amp; Mp3 Encoder license

In response to Da Spoon's reply: I did indeed save the file to my desktop. I have actually never chosen to run an install in the other option available (i.e., run, as opposed to save). So I don't believe that's an issue here. I will wait until this Sunday, and I hope to have the ability to redownload what I paid for then.

I can't say I'm particularly impressed by the level of support I'm getting back on issue here, but then again it's a policy/customer service issue more than a technical one. In any event, thanks to all for their replies.

Comment

• Spice B.
            • May 2007

I tried that manual download link facility you mentioned. But since the order number given by you people is wrong, that doesn't work either. Like I said, nothing is working.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Spice B, please do not post your order number on this forum, other people will be able to 'take'.

When was the order purchased?
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spice B.
                • May 2007

Wed, 23 May 2007, thru Paypal. I have all the emails received from Paypal and swreg saved in my yahoo inbox.

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

The online registration retrival takes one week to update (and your order number appear there), luckily it was done 3 hours ago, so please retry:

Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spice B.
                    • May 2007

OK. Now I've got it. It would have been better if I'd been informed of this one week wait period at the time of checking out. Anyways, my version of dMC stands registered now. Thanks a lot for your effort.

Comment

• LtData
                      dBpoweramp Guru
                      • May 2004

Normally, you use the link you get in the e-mail for the first week and the Registered Link Retrieval after the first week.

Comment

• ovidianskin
                        • May 2007

Patience prevails is the only lesson I've learned. I apologize to any I might have offended.

Thank you for your responses, regardless of how effective they were. Keep up the good products, though.

(Yeah, I waited and tried again and voila! it worked.)

Comment

• Pascalphoto
                          • Feb 2007

[B]Hello there. Unfortunately I can't spend all my time to get your soft to work, and for the time beeing I have nothing for my money, your instructions have no effect, the same error message comes everytime I try to rip. Ah the good old days of version 11! May I expect better iinstructions, or justsupposed to go beserk???
                          Thanks

Hello there** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ***
                          You can see the current status of this message, and reply, in
                          your SWREG mailbox by clicking here
                          https://<!-- DOMAIN -->/cgi-bin/msgupdate.cgi?e=jmapl@magic.fr&i=137122#x

Written by Vendor:U3187 at 87.111.1.36 on 04 May 2007 08:10:39

Redownload from the link provieded in the email (not hte dBpoweramp install, but the Registered AMG install), the file on our server had become corrupted.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Written by jmapl@magic.fr at 84.205.142.89 on 03 May 2007 10:28:12

I just bought this new licence, having lost my previous invoice. RIPPING from CD does not work now, with indication to buy the more expensive licence. To say the least, I am not very happy, and for my money and worse the time lost! Pls get your act together.

Pierre Lattes, Paris, France
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                          To/From: Vendor:U3187 ,jmapl@magic.fr
                          Vendor id: U3187
                          Order: <edited>
                          Product: 1 Power Pack & Mp3 Encoder License.
                          Last edited by Spoon; May 28, 2007, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• LtData
                            dBpoweramp Guru
                            • May 2004

What is your problem exactly? The e-mail looks like you need to re-download the registered AMG installer.

Comment

• Spoon
                              Administrator
                              • Apr 2002

And if you have installed Reference version, then uninstall and reinstall your version from:

PS. please do not post your order number on the forum.
                              Spoon
                              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>