title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Trial failed to work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • railgeek
    • May 2007

Trial failed to work

I've searched through the forum, and I hope I didn't miss a similar post that already answered this question.

I installed the dBpowerAMP converter. I was going to try and use it with the trial period.

I went to use it by trying to convert an MP4 to an MP3. I first ran it, and found that I didn't have the correct codecs, so I went to codec central and installed them.

Then I get a new error message that said that my trial period has expired and I need to register the program.

Is the MP4 conversion not part of the trial? Or is there some reason that the trial didn't work for me? I've only had the program on my computer for a few hours and haven't gotten to try it out once.

It looks like a very useful thing, and I have other uses and am willing to register it, but I did want to try it first.

Is there something that I can do? Will reinstalling it and selecting a different option when I install it do what I need it to? Or is the MP4 to MP3 not part of the trial?

Thanks for the help in advance.
    Greg
    railgeek
  • Wayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2002

Re: Trial failed to work

Using the MP3 encoder is part of the trial.

You can still use the converter to convert to other formats just not mp3 (unless you want to use the CLI codec and lame.exe).

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Trial failed to work

Install the Reference version, it has a different trial.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>