title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Is R11.5 compatible with vista?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dancingdjed
    • Dec 2005

Is R11.5 compatible with vista?

I was thinking of buying a new computer. Probably this question has been asked. Is R11.5 compatible with Vita or do I need to buy R12? Thanks.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Is R11.5 compatible with vista?

If you have purchased r11.5 PowerPack, you get a free upgrade to the r12 PowerPack. And yes, r12 is fully compatible with Vista. R11.5 will work with Vista, but requires some tweaking. R12 is recommended for Vista.

Comment

• Java
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jul 2005

Hello LtDate; I see above that you said that 11.5 will work with vista with some tweaking. Can you tell me what that might be.

The problem I have as I posted before, I get no sound to coverter. The vu meter shows and the time runs however, I cannot in the optons box when I click on select nothing shows, in the action testing recording level when I click on display system volume options cannot get anything there was well.

Hoping somehow to get the auxilary input to work again.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

I was referring to dMC in regards to the converter and the CD ripper. Aux Input is a unique case, as I have explained in other threads.

Comment

Working...

]]>