title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Questions on new cp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Java
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jul 2005

Questions on new cp

Hello, I just purchased a dell basic c521 sempron 3400+ cp. I copied from my old cp all the dmc items I had there and installed them on my new cp. I am not sure that I got everything correctly.

My question is on the auxillary that I used to to conver to wave. I am not sure what should appear in the box when I click on options. I do know that when I click on the input line nothing happens. I am not at all familar at this point with this new vista. The sound system appears to be " Sigma Tel Hi Def audio codec".

I could use all the info I can get, this system is not like my old cp where I could bring up boxes to set stero, line in etc.'

Thanks
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Questions on new cp

I am not sure exactly what setting you need to select either, as I have very little experience with Vista. Does anybody here use Vista and Aux Input or have an idea of how to set it up?

Comment

• Java
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jul 2005

Re: Questions on new cp

Thanks LtData I'm having trouble finding my msgs, I posted 0n the 13th and it did not show. Went the long way around to find it. If some one does have an answer they can send via email to me at ja_3803@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Comment

Working...

]]>