title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album tracks playing back in mixed order

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digitalb
    • Nov 2006

Album tracks playing back in mixed order

Hello, maybe there is some way to fix this. I just ripped over 100 cd's and apparantly didn't have the file creation that I usually use set up on that computer like this: [artist]\[album]\[track number xx] [artist] - [track]

The problem is with dmc audio cd input on that pc (my Laptop) was only set up to rip cd's with: [artist]\[album]\[track number] and so it ripped all the cd's with the tracks all mixed up. I even manually moved all the tracks around in the correct order via drag and drop and it stays in the correct order in the album folders, but when I try to right click an album and play in winamp, it's supposed to play the whole album but it plays the tracks in the mixed up order still! it does the same thing in wmp too. I will go nuts if I have to play EVERY SONG INDIVIDUALLY! What can I do? Pleaase help :(
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Album tracks playing back in mixed order

What do you mean "with all the tracks mixed up"? Where they tagged incorrectly?

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

See the [Arrange Audio] utility codec in codec central.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• digitalb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by LtData
        What do you mean "with all the tracks mixed up"? Where they tagged incorrectly?
        It is actually tagged with the track name with the track number after it but the number is not in the front. So when I play the albums it is actually just playing the tracks in alphabetical order because the track number isn't in front of the track name. :confused:
        Last edited by digitalb; April 30, 2007, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• digitalb
          • Nov 2006

Okay Spoon you are the man! Every time I have ever had a problem you have a perfect solution instantly every time! I installed the new version 12 and batch converted all 102 cd's with the arrange audio utility and completely fixed my problem in less than one minute! :komisch12
          Last edited by digitalb; April 30, 2007, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>