title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error starting CD Ripper ver. 12.1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gb3535
    • Apr 2007

Error starting CD Ripper ver. 12.1

I've used the dbPoweramp music converter since ver. 11.5 without any problems until recently. I un-installed my ver. 11.5 which was working fine with ver 12.1 and now whenever I start the CD Ripper module I get the following error message:

Windows-No Disk

X

Exception Processing Message c0000013
    Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

If I select 'cancel' and press the radio button several times, this message finally goes away and the program starts. Any ideas what is causing this?

thanks
    GB
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Error starting CD Ripper ver. 12.1

What OS are you using? If you are using Windows 2000/XP/Vista, are you running as an Admin? If not, you need to change your communication set. Click the Options button, scroll down to the CD ROM section, and change "Communication" to "Windows Internal".

You may want to try a total uninstall, as described here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6828
    Then reinstall r12.1 and see if you still have the problem.

Comment

• gb3535
      • Apr 2007

Re: Error starting CD Ripper ver. 12.1

Thank you for your quick response. I had un-installed both vers. 11.5 and 12.1 and still had the error; THEN I did the registry modifications as per your instructions. Then I re-installed ver 12.1.

That solved the problem! Everything works fine now.

Thank you for your very knowledgeable help.

GB

Comment

Working...

]]>